COVID-19 Showing Protocols
Thank you for your interest in the property we have listed. Please see the following instructions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Buyers (prior to a personal viewing):
- Prior to scheduling a property showing, we urge all buyers to view the photographs of the property. Photos can be found by viewing the listings on www.realtor.ca or by viewing them on this website.
- Prior to confirming the property showing, Buyers and must complete and return to the listing REALTOR a completed Buyer Pre-Screening Questionnaire Form. The listing REALTOR will provide those forms.
Buyers will not be permitted to view a property if:
- they have recently traveled through an airport in the last 14 days.
- they feel unwell
- they have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other flu-like symptoms
- have had close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of coronavirus.
During the showing we ask that Buyers:
- commit to not touching any surfaces during the showing.
- sanitize your hands/wear rubber gloves throughout the showing.
- keep your hands in your pockets to prevent you from touching surfaces.
- leave all doors and light fixtures on. Do not close doors or turn off the lights.
- DO NOT use the washroom.
- limit the showing to the buyers only; no additional family members, friends or children unless there are exceptional circumstances and prior arrangements are made with the listing agent.
- For all confirmed appointments, please leave all lights on and any doors/closets/etc are to be left open to allow a buyer to view the property without touching any surfaces.
- Please leave the property for all showings.
- Please wipe down all exterior door handles prior to showing.
- Please note that your REALTOR will be in touch with you prior to the showing to review the new showing protocols.
- Your REALTOR will also track all Buyer Pre-Screening forms for your property.