87 Parker Avenue , Ancaster, Ontario
Prestigious Lovers Lane area! Beautifully upgraded stunning home blt 2015 by master custom builder MC Homes, apprx 4048sf of superior finishes including 4+1 bedrms&6 bathrms plus addl 1600sf self contained suite in the lower lvl.Additionally, a very rare unique feature is that this property offers an exceptional opportunity to work from home on the main floor.Welcome your clients to an executive office space which includes a separate foyer,2 pce bath&a separate front door so no need to disturb the rest of the house.The highest quality craftsmanship&materials were used on all 3 lvls. 9ft. ceilings on main&2nd flrs, 8ft ceilings in lower lvl + 10.5-12 ft ceilings in L/R w/granite 65 F/P - 1 of 4 linear fireplaces - others in both family rooms&master suite. Amazing abundance of oversized windows, California shutters&hand scraped hardwd thruout,2x2 porcelain tiles&inlaid foyer.Exquisite chandeliers&lighting with no expenses spared.Dream kitchen w/11 ft. island&upgrades galore+7 top of the line b/i appliances(ask for detailed lists). Servery w/2 storey window.Bedrm lvl laundry+lower lvl suite has its own.Stunning bathrms - every bedrm w/own ensuite(2 bedrms share a Jack&Jill).Gorgeous crown moldings,trim&xtra high baseboards.Other features incl a massive fenced yard, covered patio area w/lighting, smart home entertainment system, b/i speakers,master bedrm walk-in closet w/gorgeous built-ins,xtra wide garage w/storage,circular drive,landing skylight&2 solar tubes+so much more! (id:2718)
When you’re buying or selling a home, finding the right agent is half the battle. To ensure a good experience, you need to work with a professional who knows the area well and can help you negotiate the best possible price.
First-class service and a worry-free move
Thinking of selling? I will effectively market your home, and work around the clock to help you sell it quickly and profitably. Looking to buy? I’ll help you find your dream home - and keep your budget and preferences in mind.I can help you:
- Learn about buying or selling before you begin
- Get organized
- Find a home in your price range
- Properly price your home
- Get in touch with a financing specialist
- Sell your home quickly and profitably
- Help you with all your closing details
- Get in touch with home-related suppliers
- And more!
I’ve been helping my clients buy and sell homes for 9 years. Give me a call today at
Knowledge in these types of properties can greatly assist you in buying or selling.
Falling in love with a house you can’t afford can be heartbreaking. Avoid disappointment by figuring out your budget before you start looking.
- First, decide how much you can afford for your down payment. The Home Buyers Plan lets you withdraw up to $20K per person (or up to $40K per couple) from your RRSPs – tax-free – to be repaid over 15 years. The bigger your down payment, the less principal you will owe, and the less interest you will pay.
- Don’t forget about closing costs, like insurance, legal fees, home inspection costs, land registration and land transfer fees. Add those to your moving expenses and service hookup fees, and they can add up surprisingly fast.
- Your monthly housing expenses (mortgage, taxes, heat, etc.) shouldn’t use up more than 32% of your income. (If your combined monthly income is $5000, for example, 32% of that is $1600.) If you have car payments or credit card debt, the rule of thumb is that debt repayment shouldn’t be more than 40% of your income.
- Get pre-approved for your mortgage. It’s a good way of finding out how much you can borrow – and it speeds up the process once you’ve found the home you want to buy.
You’ve found the perfect place – now it’s time to make an offer. An offer to purchase includes the purchase price you’re offering, chattels to be included in the purchase (like appliances or light fixtures), the amount of the deposit, the closing date and any other conditions.
Your REALTOR® will help you prepare your offer, and will present it to the vendor, who will either accept it or make a counter offer (which asks for a higher price or different terms). You can accept or reject the counter offer. If everyone agrees, the home is yours. If not, you can make another offer, or you may have to keep looking.