We have a proven strategy that gets results!
Sign - It all starts with the sign on the lawn; letting others know that your property is for sale, and The Barnard Group sign is one of the most recognized in the Valley
Online - Your property is advertised 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until it is SOLD!
Radio - The Barnard Group has a unique, high-profile presence on local stations, providing the opportunity to promote your home to the listening public
- REALTOR.ca - only licensed REALTORS® have access to the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®), where we profile your property with quality photos and highlight it's features to potential buyers
- The Barnard Group - our personal and professional site
- Royal LePage Atlantic - the largest Brokerage in Atlantic Canada
- Royal LePage Canada - Award-winning national Brokerage site, powered by Google
- Homes Across Canada - A great national buyers resource
- NS Association of Realtors - A provincial site, dedicated to Nova Scotia Real Estate
- ViewPoint - A great provincial buyers resource
- Facebook - The Barnard Group Business Page
- Additional web and social media sites, as requested
Print - Our listings are featured in the local Real Estate Guide and we advertise in the Valley Harvester, which is distributed to homes from Windsor to Digby weekly. In addition, Royal LePage Atlantic is featured in the Apple Valley Scoop, reaching over 50,000 homes in the Valley monthly.
We also have access to a branded Marketing Centre, where we can design customized pieces (brochures, feature sheets, slideshows, etc) to distribute to prospective buyers and in the community through various means.
Your property is promoted to our Royal LePage Sales Team and other local REALTORS®. We may conduct an Agent Caravan and/or an Open House, depending on your specific needs
Location Location Location
Our offices are located on Commercial Street in New minas, a high traffic area that is centrally located in the Valley
Royal LePage Brand
Royal LePage is a respected pioneer in the industry, helping people buy and sell homes for over 100 years with over 15,000 Sales Associates and 650 offices across Canada
We are committed to our prospecting program, targeting potential buyers to grow our database of pre-qualified clients
We are actively involved in our community as members of various clubs and associations. The Barnard Group supports several local teams, events and organizations annually
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.