Cristina Van Blommestein
Buying or selling a home is a big decision - you need an experienced professional to guide you through the process. When you work with me, you can count on personal, attentive, patient service, excellent knowledge of the area, great negotiation skills and expert selling strategies. I work in the Greater Toronto Area but my favorite areas are the Beaches, Lesliville, East York, Riverdale, The Hunt Club, Birchcliff, Cliffside, Cliffcrest, Guildwood Village, all central locations but in particular The Annex, The University of Toronto areas and of course Rosedale. Besides English, I speak fluent Spanish, as I was born and raised in Montevideo, Uruguay.
My professional background…
I have a Bio-Science Degree in medical technology. After the first year in the laboratory I moved into sales and marketing for a medical technology diagnostic company. The work in the laboratory was devoid of the interaction with people. I became involved in sales and marketing in the eighties and have stayed involved ever since. I was an International marketing manager as well as an international product manager for highly specialized diagnostic lines in the areas of Immunology, virology and hematology among others. I took my Real Estate course at night while working in the diagnostic field. I received my Real Estate licence in May 1988 and joined Prudential in May 1997, I was their number one sales representative from May 1998 until I left their company in 2009.
- # 1 Sales agent, for 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 our of 90+ Prudential Properties Plus agents.
- 3% Worldwide Real Estate Network Associates.
- Member of the Million Dollar Club.
- President's Circle Award Recipient in 1998, 1999, and 2001.
- Prestigious Chairman's Circle Award Recipient in 2000, 2002 ,2003, 2004, 2007
- Presitigious Legend Award (5 years of Chairman's Circle Award).
In 2009 Cristina joined Royal LePage Estate Realty
Received the Prestigious President's Gold Award in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
A Few Other Facts:
- Member of TREB since 1988.
- Second year in Business (1989) became one of the Top 10 agents in a 300 agent office.
- Main service area: The Beaches (E02), East York (E01), Riverdale (E01), the Bluffs (E06).
- Covering all the GTA with her own team.
Are you interested in buying a new property and/or selling an existing property? We can help make your dreams come true. This is the place and I am the person that can help you do it! I have a proven track record since 1988! Previous clients' testimonials will bear this out.